2-ingredients cookies are cookies made of bananas, muesli and / or chocolate chips.
Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal for breakfast or daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 10 min|
|Cook time : 15 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|Yield : 20 cookies|
|1,5 cup ripe bananas (about 2)|
|1 cup muesli|
|dark chocolate chips (optional)|
- Pour the muesli in a bowl.
- Peel the bananas, remove the filaments and cut into small pieces.
- Place the banana pieces in a potato masher and mash.
- Place the puree obtained in the bowl with the muesli.
- Mix well with a spoon, then add the chocolate chips if necessary.
- Mix again with a spoon to evenly distribute the chocolate chips.
- On a baking sheet put and form small heaps of dough with a spoon, carefully compacting the cookies and spacing them out.
- Place 5 to 10 min in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, gently remove and transfer to a wire rack.
- Serve and Enjoy !