A cold lemon cream is a cold dessert made of mascarpone, lemon and fresh cream.
Easy and quick to prepare, particularly creamy and refreshing, it is ideal at the end of a meal or for the day’s snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Sitting time : –|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 20 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1 cup mascarpone|
|1 lemon juice|
|1 cup cold cream|
|1 tsp Limoncello (optional)|
- In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone with a spoon until it becomes creamy.
- Put the lemon juice and possibly the limoncello in a bowl.
- Add a first spoonful of cream and stir quickly.
- Then add alternately the mascarpone and the cream, one spoonful at a time until you get a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Put in the fridge.
- Use as a dessert or to garnish cakes.