A 5-minute vegan vanilla cake is a cake made of flour, cane sugar, corn starch, yeast, yogurt, soy milk and vanilla.
Easy and quick to prepare, this sweet and deliciously scented vegan cake is ideal for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 5 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 40 mins|
|Total time : 45 mins|
|Yield : 6/8 servings|
|3 cups flour|
|1 cup cane sugar|
|3 tbsp corn starch|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 cup soy yogurt|
|1/3 cup oil|
|0,75 cup soy milk|
|1 tsp natural vanilla flavor|
- In a bowl, sift and mix the flour with the corn starch and yeast with a wooden spoon.
- Add the cane sugar and mix.
- Add the oil, milk and soy yogurt and mix until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the dough into a 10 inches diameter oiled and floured baking pan.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360°F.
- Bake for about 40 mins.
- After 35 mins, stick a toothpick or the tip of a knife in the center of the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is ready.
- Otherwise, continue cooking for another 5 mins.
- Remove from the oven and let to cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!