Coconut puddings are desserts made of milk, sugar, corn starch and flour coconut.
Easy and quick to make, deliciously scented with coconut, with a unique texture, they are perfect for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 12 h|
|Cook time : 20 min|
|Total time : 30 min + 12 h (rest)|
|Ingredients : 4 servings|
|1 cup milk|
|2 tsp sugar|
|1 tsp corn starch|
|1 cup coconut flour|
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Add sugar, corn starch and cook until soft, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the coconut flour into a non-stick pan and grill for 1 min.
- When the milk mixture is about to thicken, pour in the toasted coconut flour.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for another 10 min.
- Pour the mixture into the mini-molds and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Put the molds in the refrigerator and let stand for about 12 hours.
- Unmold, sprinkle the surface with coconut flour and serve.