5 minute egg pudding are desserts based on milk, eggs, powdered sugar, cane sugar and vanilla extract.
Easy and quick to prepare, they are perfect for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 35 min|
|Total time : 40 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 cups milk|
|3 tbsp caster sugar|
|3 tbsp cane sugar|
|1 tbsp vanilla sugar|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|3 eggs / caramel|
- In a saucepan, boil the milk with the sugars and the vanilla extract.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs into an omelet.
- Pour the milk over the beaten eggs without ceasing to beat.
- Pour the caramel then the preparation in ramekins.
- Bake for 20 min at 250° F in a cold oven.
- Continue another 10 min at 360° F.
- Increase the temperature to 410° F and bake an additional 5 min.
- Take out and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy !