An angels plumcake is a cake made of icing sugar, flour, eggs, fresh cream, vanilla and baking powder.
Easy and quick to make, this plumcake with its unique sweetness is ideal for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 hour|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1,75 cups icing sugar|
|2 cups flour|
|4 medium-sized eggs|
|1 cup unsweetened whipping cream|
|vanilla extract or 1 vanilla pod|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
- In a bowl, pour the icing sugar with the whole eggs and mix with an electric mixer until you get a frothy consistency.
- Add the cream, then the flour sifted with baking powder and vanilla.
- Mix again at medium speed until a soft, creamy preparation is obtained.
- Provide a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 350° F.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for about 45 min.
- After 35 min, stick a toothpick or the tip of a knife in the center of the cake.
- If it comes out dry, the cake is ready.
- Otherwise, continue cooking for another 5 min.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !