Dairy and gluten free avocado mayonnaise is a preparation made of avocado, olive oil, soy milk, lemon, salt, vinegar and brown sugar.
This creamy and delicate dairy and gluten-free avocado mayonnaise is a perfect alternative to traditional avocado mayonnaise.
|Difficulty level: easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 5 min|
|Yield : 4 servings|
|4 tbsp olive oil|
|4 tbsp soy milk|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tsp cider vinegar|
|1 tsp brown sugar|
- Wash the avocado, cut in half, remove the pit and extract the pulp.
- Place the avocado pulp in the bowl of a blender.
- Add the soy milk, juice of half a lemon and oil.
- Add the vinegar and salt.
- Mix the ingredients for at least 5 min until you get a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days maximum.