Low fat mayonnaise is a preparation made of egg, cream cheese, water, mustard, olive oil and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and light, it is perfect as a seasoning or to accompany fish and shellfish dishes.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 5 min|
|Yield : 4 servings|
|1 large hard-boiled egg|
|1 cup cream cheese (low in fat)|
|2 tbsp water|
|1 tbsp Dijon mustard|
|1.5 tbsp olive oil|
|1 pinch sea salt|
- Prepare the hard-boiled egg and cool quickly in cold running water or in a bowl with ice and water.
- Once cold, put the hard-boiled egg in the bowl of a blender and add half of the cream cheese and water.
- Mix then add the rest of the cream cheese and water while mixing.
- Incorporate the Dijon mustard, olive oil and salt and mix until you obtain a well emulsified, creamy, fine and homogeneous sauce.
- To lighten it even more, add a little more water, then adjust the salt if necessary.
- Enjoy !
Quote about cooking:Joël Robuchon
“You can’t cook if you don’t like people!”