A 10 minute vegan apple cake is a cake made of apples, flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, oil, soy milk, cinnamon, lemon and brown sugar.
Easy to make, without butter, milk or eggs, tasty and fragrant, this cake is ideal for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 40 min|
|Total time : 1 hour|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|3 Golden apples|
|2/3 cup flour|
|1 cup almond flour|
|0.6 cup sugar|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1/2 cup oil|
|0.6 cup soy milk|
|1/2 tsp cinnamon powder|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
- Take two bowls.
- In the first bowl, combine the flour, the almond flour, the sugar and the baking powder.
- In the second, add the soy milk and oil and mix until a homogeneous compound is obtained.
- Gradually add the liquid ingredients to the bowl containing the dry ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the ground cinnamon and grated lemon zest.
- Wash the apples, clean, peel and remove the core.
- Cut half the apples into thin slices and keep for decoration.
- Cut the other half into cubes and add to the dough. Mix until a homogeneous mix is obtained.
- Pour the dough into a 10 inch pan fitted with baking paper.
- Decorate with the apple slices arranged radially.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F and bake for 40 min.
- Check that the cake is swollen and well cooked by doing the toothpick test.
- Take out and let cool before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy !