2 minute muffins are small cakes made of flour, corn starch, chocolate chips, plain yogurt, egg, butter, sugar, milk and baking powder.
Easy and very quick to prepare, soft and delicious, they are perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 2 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 12 min|
|Total time : 14 min|
|Yield : 8 muffins|
|0.6 cup flour + 0.4 corn starch|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)|
|1/2 cup natural yogurt|
|3 tbsp butter|
|6 tbsp sugar|
|1 tbsp milk|
|1/2 tbsp baking powder|
- In a bowl, pour the flour and corn starch with the sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, yogurt and melted butter.
- Stir the dry ingredients mixture into the liquid ingredients mixture. Stir briefly.
- Put the cold chocolate chips into flour and mix with the preparation.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured muffin pan.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 12 min.
- Go out and let cool.
- Unmold, serve and enjoy !