An eggless lemon tiramisu is a dessert made of lady fingers soaked in lemon syrup; filled of mascarpone cream, lemon, yogurt, cream and icing sugar; decorated with white chocolate or whipped cream.
Easy and quick to prepare, without eggs and cooking, it is perfect at the end of a meal, lighter and refreshing than classic tiramisu.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 15 min|
|Ingredients : 6 servings|
|25 to 30 lady fingers (Savoiardi)|
|2 cups mascarpone|
|3 tbsp plain yoghurt|
|3 tbsp fresh cream|
|3/4 cup icing sugar|
|1 lemon (grated zest)|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/2 cup limoncello|
|2 large lemons (juice)|
|5 tbsp white chocolate|
- Place the mascarpone, lemon zest and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk. Once well mixed, add the lemon juice and yogurt. Mix well.
- In another bowl, whip the cream firmly and add delicately to the previously prepared cream, making slow movements up and down with a spatula.
- In a large bowl, pour the water and limoncello and mix.
- Take dessert cups.
- Soak the lady fingers with the mixture of water and limoncello.
- Place at the bottom of the cups and pour a little mascarpone cream over them.
- Make additional layers of lady fingers and cream if the glasses are tall and wide.
- Decorate with white chocolate shavings, lemon zest, lemon curd, mint leaves, crumbled meringues or whipped cream.
- Serve with limoncello or another liqueur.
- Enjoy !