A low fat lemon pie is a pie made of a low fat shortbread base and lemon filling.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and light, it is perfect for daytime snacks or during the meal.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min + 30 min (rest)|
|1.6 cups flour|
|1/4 cup low fat butter, cut into pieces|
|1/2 cup caster sugar|
|1.5 tbsp milk|
|1 pinch of salt|
|2 egg yolks|
|0.6 cup sugar|
|2 tbsp low fat cream|
|2 tbsp corn starch|
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the flour, powdered sugar and salt.
- Blend with palms and fingertips.
- Stir in the egg and milk, form a ball and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a floured work surface 0.2 inch thick, then place in a 10 inch pie pan fitted with baking paper.
- Prick the pie shell with the tines of a fork.
- Bake for about 10 min.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch.
- Then add the juice of 2 lemons, the grated zest of one lemon and the cream.
- Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Take the tart shell out of the oven, lower the temperature to 320° F.
- Pour the filling over the pie shell.
- Bake for an additional 20 min.
- Get out of the oven.
- Let cool then unmold.
- Serve and enjoy !