Zucchini and goat cheese muffins are small salted cakes made of zucchini, onion, flour, eggs, grated cheese, fresh goat cheese, pepper, salt and curry.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and delicious, they are perfect as a starter or as a main course with a green salad.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Yield : 4 / 6 servings|
|1.5 cups grated zucchini|
|0.8 cup flour|
|1 cup grated cheese|
|1 pinch of curry|
- In a saucepan, brown the grated zucchini, the chopped onion with 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Season, add the beaten eggs, the grated cheese and finally the sifted flour.
- Pour the preparation into individual molds or buttered ramekins.
- Insert in the center, 1 piece of fresh goat cheese.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 400° F.
- Bake during 25 min.
- Get out of the oven.
- Enjoy warm or cold.