A 3 ingredients chocolate mousse is a dessert that includes dark chocolate, eggs and cream.
There are many chocolate mousse recipes that can vary in composition. We propose here an ultra-light recipe, without butter or sugar, particularly tasty.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 4 hours|
|Total time : 4 h 15 min|
|Yield: 6 servings|
|1.25 cup dark chocolate|
|2 tbsp cream|
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bain-marie.
- Add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks in different containers.
- Beat the egg whites tightly with a pinch of salt.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the egg yolks and stir well to prevent them from cooking.
- Gently stir the egg whites into the chocolate-egg yolk mixture.
- Refrigerate about 4h before serving.
- Enjoy !