A 5 minute apple cake is a cake made of flour, sugar, milk, oil, eggs, yeast and apples that only takes a few minutes to make.
The ingredients measured with a cup, except the apples prepared in advance in a few minutes, are mixed quickly in a bowl, the dough put to bake in the oven.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 5/6 servings|
|2 cups flour|
|1 cup caster sugar|
|1 cup milk|
|3/4 cup peanut oil|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 lemon zest|
|1 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)|
Apples (2 min) :
- Wash, peel the apples and remove the stems.
- Cut one apple into cubes and the other two into thin slices.
Dough (3 min):
- In a large bowl, pour the sifted flour with the baking powder, sugar, eggs, oil, milk, lemon zest and possibly cinnamon.
- Add the diced apple to the dough.
- Take a 10 inch pan, butter and flour slightly.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Place the apple slices on the cake.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the blade of a knife inserted in its center comes out dry.
- Go out and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy.