A 5 minute orange cake is a cake made of flour, corn flower, sugar, eggs, oil and orange juice that can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Moist, fragrant, it is particularly suitable for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1.2 cup flour|
|0.6 cup corn starch|
|2/3 cup caster sugar|
|0.4 cup (3.5 oz) orange juice|
|4 tbsp oil|
|1/2 tbsp baking powder|
- Preheat oven to 360° F.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a frothy mixture is obtained.
- Pour in the oil and orange juice. Mix.
- Add the corn flower, flour and baking powder sifted together. Stir quickly.
- Pour the mixture into a 10 inch pan, provided with parchment paper, lightly oiled and floured.
- Level and bake for about 30 min until a toothpick inserted in its center comes out dry.
- Take out of the oven, let cool completely.
- Unmould and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !