Baked zucchini sticks are stiks made of zucchini, parmesan, breadcrumbs, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy, light, they are perfect as an aperitif, starter or side dish.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|4 zucchini (middle size)|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1.5 tbsp olive oil|
- Wash the zucchini thoroughly.
- Dry, cut in two or three crosswise then into sticks of uniform size.
- Place in a large bowl and add olive oil. Mix to distribute it well.
- Add the breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Mix coarsely to distribute the mixture all around the sticks.
- Add a little olive oil, preferably in a spray so as not to use too much.
- Arrange the sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 400°F (or 360° F in ventilated mode).
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy !