A 5-minute brioche bread is a brioche made of flour, cream, sugar, eggs, yeast and salt.
Very easy and quick to make, without lifting and kneading time, it is perfect for breakfast or other daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2.5 cups flour|
|1 cup liquid cream|
|2.5 tbsp sugar|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- Add cream and mix.
- Add the eggs, beaten beforehand, sugar and salt.
- Pour into a plumcake pan lined with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake during 45 min.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Unmould and let cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy !