A magic coffee cream or grandfather coffee cream is a cream made of coffee, milk, sugar, flour and cream.
Of Italian origin, it was called in its creation coffee cream of the Neapolitan grandfather.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and creamy, refreshing and invigorating, it is ideal during the day.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 5 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1/2 cup sweet coffee|
|2/3 cup milk|
|4 tbsp sugar|
|3 tbsp flour|
|2 tbsp soluble coffee|
|0.75 cup cream|
- In a saucepan, put the coffee, sugar, instant coffee and mix.
- Pour in the milk and liquid coffee.
- Combine all the ingredients with an electric whisk.
- Heat over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Leave the coffee cream to cool in the refrigerator, turning it from time to time.
- Pour the sour cream into a bowl and whisk.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the coffee cream, making slow up and down movements with a spatula.
- Pour the cream into individual cups and store in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with coffee beans and serve.
- Enjoy !