A 1 minute cocoa cake is a cake made of flour, cocoa, sugar, oil, milk, eggs, vanilla, yeast and icing sugar.
Easy and very quick to prepare, soft and deliciously flavored, it is perfect for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 1 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 31 min|
|Ingredients : 6 servings|
|1.75 cups flour|
|1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 cup caster sugar|
|1/2 cup oil|
|3/4 cup milk (room temperature)|
|2 eggs (room temperature)|
|1 tbsp vanilla extract|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 tbsp icing sugar|
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, sifted cocoa and sifted yeast.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the eggs, oil, milk and liquid vanilla.
- Pour the liquid dough into the bowl with the flour and mix for a few seconds until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into a 10 inch pan fitted with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 30 min.
- Perform the toothpick test which should come out dry if the cake is baked.
- Take out of the oven and let cool in the mold for at least 15 minutes.
- Unmould and let cool for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the cake with cocoa powder and / or icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !