A gluten free bread is a bread made of blended flour free of gluten, corn flour, nuts, water, brewer’s yeast, honey and salt.
Easy to prepare, gluten-free, this soft and tasty bread is ideal as an accompaniment to meals or daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 h + 30 min (rest)|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|3 cups gluten-free mix flour|
|0.8 cup corn flour|
|0.6 cup nuts|
|1.25 cup water|
|1/2 tbsp brewer’s yeast|
|1 tsp honey|
|1 tsp de sel|
- Dissolve the yeast in a bowl with 0.5 cup water.
- In a large bowl, combine the gluten-free flour mixture with the corn flour.
- Add the coarsely chopped walnuts, honey and dissolved yeast.
- Start mixing the ingredients, gradually adding 0.75 cup of lukewarm water.
- Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Add salt only at the end.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured work surface until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Let the dough rise in a bowl, covered with a clean cloth, for about 30 min until it has doubled in size.
- Take the dough again, form a loaf and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 400° F.
- Bake for about 45 min.
- Go out.
- Let cool before slicing it.
- Serve and enjoy !