A 1 minute coconut cake is a cake made of flour, coconut powder, sugar, coconut milk, eggs, oil, yeast and vanilla that can be made in one minute.
Moist, fragrant, it is ideal for daytime snacks or breakfast.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 1 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 31 min|
|Ingredients : 6 servings|
|0.8 cup flour|
|1.2 cup coconut shredded|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup of coconut milk (or milk)|
|4 tbsp oil|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|vanilla extract (a few drops)|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Break the eggs in a bowl, then add the sugar and pinch of salt. Mix with electric mixer.
- Then add the flour, coconut milk, coconut powder, oil, vanilla extract and finally the yeast.
- Line with butter and lightly flour a 10 inch pan.
- Pour in the mixture.
- Preheat oven to 360° F.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the blade, pressed in its center, comes out dry.
- Exit. Let cool before turning.
- Top with grated coconut or sprinkle with icing sugar.