Classic diet cookies are cookies made of whole flour, rice flour, oil, milk, honey, brown sugar, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, without butter, without eggs, these cookies with a unique authentic flavor, healthy and light, are perfect for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cook time : 15 min|
|Total time : 35 min + 30 min (rest)|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 cups first clear flour|
|1/3 cup rice flour|
|1/4 cup oil|
|0.3 cup milk|
|1 tsp honey|
|1/3 cup sugar brown or caster sugar|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- Also add oil, milk and honey, a pinch of salt and mix everything.
- You will need to get a very compact dough.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take the dough again and spread out on the floured work surface until you obtain a thickness of about 0.20 inch.
- Shape the cookies with cookie cutters.
- Sprinkle with brown or powdered sugar if necessary and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Space out a bit to prevent them from sticking together.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 15 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy !