Baked crispy zucchini slices are a preparation based on zucchini, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan, salt and olive oil.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy and tasty, they are perfect as an aperitif or as a side dish.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 10 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 large zucchini|
|salt / olive oil|
- Wash and cut the ends of the zucchini.
- Cut lengthwise into very thin slices.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on a clean cloth, salt lightly and let drain for about 10 min, then turn, salt and wait another 10 min.
- Dab lightly with absorbent paper.
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F in static mode.
- In a dish, prepare breadcrumbs mixed with a little grated Parmesan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with a drizzle of oil.
- Dip the zucchini in the breadcrumbs, one slice at a time and gently arrange in the pan, one next to the other.
- Add a drizzle of oil (or spray).
- Bake for about 10 min.
- Turn the zucchini halfway through cooking and make sure they do not burn.
- Take out of the oven immediately, as soon as the zucchini are crispy and golden.
- Serve hot and enjoy !