10 minute baked potato chips without oil are potato chips made of thin slices of potatoes baked in the microwave oven.
Without fat, tailor-made salty, rustic, their taste and crispness are similar to regular chips.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 10 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 potatoes (medium size)|
|sweet pepper, chili or paprika|
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut into very thin slices almost transparent with a mandolin.
- Rinse the potato slices several times in cold water, letting them soak for 5 minutes and changing the water often to remove as much starch as possible from the potatoes.
- Dry the potato slices with paper towels.
- Place a microwaveable dish of parchment paper.
- Realize a layer of potato slices without overlapping them.
- Lightly salt and add spices (paprika, pepper, rosemary, etc.).
- Microwave during 5 min at 800 W.
- Return potato slices halfway through cooking.
- After 5 minutes, check the degree of crunch and possibly extend from 30 to 60 s to 200-300 W.
- Let cool and serve.
- Enjoy !