A vegan lime cheesecake is a cake composed of a base of almonds, coconut butter, lemon and vanilla juice and a cream made of cashew nuts, limes, ginger, agave syrup, avocados and coconut butter.
Easy and quick to prepare, without baking, without eggs or dairy products, this delicious lime cake is perfect at the end of a meal or during the daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Rest time : 12 hours|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 20 min + 12 h (rest)|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 cups almonds|
|2 tbsp melted coconut butter|
|1 tbsp lemon juice|
|1 vanilla pod (seeds)|
|2.5 cups cashews|
|3 limes (juice and zest)|
|2 inches ginger root|
|2 ripe avocados|
|1/2 cup agave syrup|
|0.4 cup melted coconut butter|
- Chop the almonds and place in a bowl.
- Add the coconut butter, then the vanilla seeds and lemon juice.
- Mix everything well and press everything by hand into a 10 inch pan fitted with baking paper.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Put all the cream ingredients in a bowl, then mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Spread the cream on the base, smooth and decorate (for example with lime slices).
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Enjoy !