Baked zucchini chips are delicious chips made of zucchini, flour, olive oil and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy and tasty, they are perfect as an aperitif or a side dish.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 15 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Yield : 4 servings|
|2 zucchini (large size)|
|2 tbsp flour|
|3 tbsp olive oil|
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices with a sharp knife.
- Then, bread the zucchini slices in the flour.
- Remove excess flour.
- Place in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Finally, add the oil to the zucchini chips and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 400° F.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 min.
- Halfway through cooking, turn the zucchini.
- The last 5 minutes, turn on the grill and brown.
- Twhile still hot, transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Flip for a few seconds, dry the oil and then immediately transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy !