A 10 minute giant cookie is a giant cookie made of flour, brown sugar, butter, chocolate chips, yeast, salt, egg and vanilla.
Easy and quick to prepare, tender and delicious, it is perfect for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 20 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Ingredients : 6 servings|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup. brown sugar|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
|1 egg (at room temperature)|
|1 tsp liquid vanilla|
- In a bowl, beat the butter with the sugar and salt until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Incorporate the flour, the baking powder then the chocolate chips.
- Place the dough in the middle of a 8 inch pan lined with baking paper.
- Flatten evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake during 20 min.
- Take out of the oven, let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Unmould and let cool on a rack.
- Serve and enjoy !