A summer lemon pie is a lemon pie made of a slightly sweet dough base and a soft and delicate lemon cream.
Easy and quick to prepare, fresh and delicious, it is perfect for daytime snacks or as a dessert.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Rest time : 1 hour|
|Cook time : 40 min|
|Total time : 1 h + 1 h (rest)|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|Pie pastry :|
|1.5 cup flour|
|1/2 cup butter|
|2 tbsp sugar|
|1 pinch of salt|
|1 egg yolk|
|4 tbsp cold water|
|3 tbsp sour cream|
|3 tbsp flour|
|3 tbsp sugar|
|1/2 tbsp vanilla sugar po 1 vanilla pod|
|1 lemon (juice and zest)|
- In a bowl, mix 1.5 cup of flour with 1/2 cup butter, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 pinch of salt, 1 egg yolk and 4 tbsp of cold water until you get a smooth paste.
- Then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and add the flour.
- Mix until you get a smooth cream.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Roll out the dough and place in a 10 inch pie pan.
- Put parchment paper on the dough and sprinkle with dry beans.
- Bake during 15 min.
- Take the dough out of the oven, remove the beans.
- Garnish with cream. Level.
- Return to the oven for 25 minutes (also at 360° F).
- Go out and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy !