A zucchini cake without dough is a savory salted cake made of zucchini, eggs, ham, cheese spread, parmesan, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, requiring no dough base, this tasty cake is perfect as a starter or as a main course with a green salad aside.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Rest time :|
|Cook time : 20 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2.5 zucchini (medium size)|
|1/2 cup ham|
|1/2 cup cream cheese|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Wash and remove the ends of the zucchini.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Grill the zucchini slices until cooked through.
- Line a 10 inch pan lined with baking paper.
- Cut the cooked ham into small pieces.
- Place the zucchini slices in the bottom of the mold, add the ham, salt and then the Parmesan.
- Break the eggs into a plate.
- Add salt, pepper and cheese.
- Beat with a fork.
- Pour the preparation over the zucchini, making sure that it penetrates all the layers.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake during 20 min.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let stand 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy !