3 ingredient cookies are cookies made of chocolate and hazelnut spread, flour and egg.
Easy and quick to prepare with just 3 ingredients, these moist, melting cookies are perfect for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 10 min|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Yield : 35 cookies|
|1 cup chocolate and hazelnut spread|
|2 cups flour|
|2 eggs (middle size)|
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix with your hands until you get a smooth and homogeneous ball.
- Form balls the size of a walnut (2 tbsp each).
- Crush lightly and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 10 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy !