A 5 minute coconut pudding is a dessert cream composed of eggs beaten in coconut milk and sugar poured on a layer of caramel and baked in a bain-marie.
Easy and fast to prepare, it is ideal for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1.5 cup coconut milk|
|5 eggs (medium size)|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1 tsp water|
Caramel (4 min) :
- Pour the sugar and cold water into a saucepan. Optionally add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil without stirring.
- When the sugar begins to color, stir gently to distribute the caramel without splashing the walls.
- As soon as the caramel reaches the desired color, stop cooking and pour the caramel in a rectangular (7* 11 inch) glass mold.
Pudding (1 min) :
- In a bowl, add the coconut milk, then the eggs and sugar.
- Mix during 1 min.
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Preheat oven to 360 ° F.
- Pour water into the drip pan.
- Bake during 40 min.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the refrigerator.
- Unmould on a serving platter.
- Serve and enjoy !