A 2 ingredient (Nutella-eggs) cake is a cake made of eggs and Nutella.
Since Nutella already contains several ingredients (sugar, hazelnuts, skimmed milk, low-fat cocoa, vanillin, etc.), this cake with 2 main ingredients is actually endowed with many ingredients !
Very easy to make, it is very suitable for breakfast or with a coffee.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Cook time : 40 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 4 servings|
|1/2 cup Nutella|
- Preheat the oven to 360° F.
- Provide a 10 inch pan lined with baking paper.
- Butter and flour slightly. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with an electric whisk.
- Put on maximum speed for about 5 min until obtaining a pale and frothy preparation.
- Heat the Nutella in a small saucepan.
- Add to the eggs and incorporate with an electric whisk at minimum speed until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour into the mold.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 min until a knife blade inserted in its center comes out dry.
- Get out of the oven.
- Let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy.