A gluten-free chocolate cake is a cake made of dark chocolate, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, eggs and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, without flour or yeast, this fondant cake with an intense chocolate flavor is ideal at the end of a meal or as a snack.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 35 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 cups dark chocolate|
|1 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup butter|
|1/2 cup cocoa powder|
|4 egg whites|
|4 egg yolks|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Chop the dark chocolate with a knife.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan with the chopped chocolate and pour into a bowl.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with 1/2 cup sugar until they are firm and set aside.
- In another bowl, put the egg yolks, 2 eggs, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt and remaining sugar.
- Mix well with a hand whisk. Add the melted chocolate and mix.
- Gently fold in the snowy egg whites with a spatula, moving slowly up and down.
- Pour the mixture into a mold of 10 inches diameter provided with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 35 min.
- Test the toothpick which should come out of the center of the cake dry if the cake is baked.
- Go out and let cool.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
- Enjoy !