A 5 minute rice pudding with raspberry jam is a dessert made of rice pudding garnished with raspberry jam.
Easy to prepare, the slightly tangy flavor of cherry jam pairs perfectly with the sweetness of rice pudding.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|3 cups milk|
|1 cup long grain rice or round rice|
|2 tbsp sugar|
|1 tbsp vanilla sugar|
|cinnamon and raspberry jam|
- Put the rice in a saucepan with the milk and sugar and cook uncovered over very low heat for about 45 minutes until it softens.
- Stir from time to time so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add a little more milk if needed.
- Take out the rice when cooked, mix well and arrange in bowls.
- Before serving, sprinkle the rice with a little cinnamon, raspberry jam.
- Enjoy !