Zucchini corn fritters are fritters made of zucchini, flour, eggs, milk, butter, cheese, sugar, salt, corn, baking powder and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, light and fluffy, they can be served with different dressings during the meal.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 10 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 10 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|Yield : 12 fritters|
|1 cup grated zucchini|
|1 cup all purpose flour|
|1 egg (beaten)|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/8 cup butter (melted)|
|1/2 cup grated emmental or Cheddar|
|1 pinch salt|
|1 pinch brown pepper|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 tbsp baking powder|
|3/4 cup fresh corn|
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- In an other bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and butter.
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in zucchini, corn, and cheese. Mix well.
- Warm oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter by the tablespoonful into hot oil.
- Fry until crisp and brown on both sides.
- Remove to paper towels.
- Serve hot and enjoy !