A 1 minute apple cake is a cake made of eggs, butter, sugar, salt, flour, vanilla, milk, yeast and apple.
Easy and very quick to prepare, soft and fragrant, it is perfect for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 1 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 46 min|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|2/3 cup caster sugar|
|2 cups flour all purpose|
|2/3 cup milk|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 pinch salt|
|brown sugar (finishing)|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Add the eggs, softened butter, sugar, salt and vanilla extract to the bowl of a blender. Mix.
- While mixing, add the flour then the milk and finally the baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Wash, dry and cut an apple into thin slices.
- Pour the dough into a mold 10 inch pan lined with baking paper.
- Arrange the apple slices in a rosette on top.
- Sprinkle cane sugar on top.
- Bake during 45 at 50 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!