A zucchini crumble is a salted cake made with zucchini, flour, butter, parmesan, ham, egg, mozzarella, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Easy to prepare, tasty and with a pleasant consistency, it is ideal for a meal as a starter or as a main course with a salad.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 25 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 10 + 40 min (50 min)|
|Total time : 1 h 15 min|
|3 zucchini (medium size)|
|2.5 cups all purpose flour|
|2/3 cup butter, cold|
|1 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|1/2 cup cooked ham|
|1/2 cup mozzarella cheese|
|3 tbsp olive oil|
- In a bowl, put the flour, cold butter, egg, Parmesan and salt.
- Knead until you get a consistency of crumbs.
- Line a 10 inch pan with baking paper and cover the bottom with half the dough.
- Put in the refrigerator along with the other half of the crumbs placed in a bowl.
- Wash the zucchini, remove the ends and cut into rings.
- Pour oil in a pan, let heat for a few moments over medium heat then add the zucchini.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, turning them often. Season.
- Once warm or cold, spread over the layer of dough in the mold.
- Arrange the cut mozzarella slices on top, then the ham slices.
- Then cover with the remaining crumbled dough.
- cover the entire surface of the cake well.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360°F.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy !