Peanut butter chocolate cookies are cookies made with peanut butter, cane sugar, flour, dark chocolate, egg and vanilla.
Easy and quick to cook, tender and delicious, they are perfect for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cook time : 15 min|
|Total time : 30 min + 30 min (rest)|
|Yield : 25 cookies|
|2/3 cup peanut butter|
|1/2 cup cane sugar|
|3/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup dark chocolate|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the sugar.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Finally add the flour and the chocolate broken into small pieces.
- Mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- Form small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, roll out the dough balls.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes so that they remain firm and do not lose the “striped” effect in the oven.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360º F.
- Bake for about 15 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a rack.
- Serve and enjoy!