A 2 minute 2 $ cake is a cake made of flour, brown sugar, milk, eggs, baking powder, vanilla or lemon; which can be prepared in less than 2 min and costs less than 2 $.
Easy and very quick to make, economical, this soft and delicious cake can be served during daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 2 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 32 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1.5 cups all purpose flour|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|3/4 cup milk (or soy or rice milk)|
|1 / 2 tbsp baking powder|
|vanilla extract / 1 lemon (grated zest)|
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients with a whisk.
- Mix well until you get a lump free mixture.
- Provide a 10 inch pan with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until it takes on a golden color.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !