A zucchini and salmon pie is a pie made of a base of puff pastry filled with a mixture of zucchini, eggs, smoked salmon, fromage cottage, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, tasty, zucchini going well with smoked salmon, this salted pie is suitable for meals as a starter or main course.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 20 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|1 roll puff pastry|
|5 zucchini (medium size)|
|2 cups smoked salmon|
|1 cup fromage cottage|
- Wash and then cut the zucchini into slices.
- Cook the zucchini in a pan for 10 minutes with oil and a little salt.
- Put on a plate and let cool.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips and set aside.
- In a bowl, work the ricotta with the eggs.
- Add a little salt and pepper and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the sliced zucchini and the sliced smoked salmon.
- Place the dough in a 10 inch pan with baking paper.
- Pour the filling over the pastry base.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 400 ° F.
- Bake for about 30 min.
- Serve warm.
- Enjoy !