10 minute zucchini hummus is a salted preparation based on zucchini, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, mint, paprika, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and tasty, it is perfect to spread as an aperitif or as a starter.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 5 min|
|Total time : 10 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 zucchini (medium size)|
|100 g (0.6 cup) chickpeas|
|3 tbsp tahini sauce|
|4 tbsp + 1 tsp lemon juice|
|1 tbsp grated lemon zest|
|1 tbsp parsley|
|1 tsp dried mint|
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into 0.5 inch slices.
- Grill, 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until tender.
- Remove from the heat and place on a plate and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the zucchini in the bowl of a blender with the lemon zest, lemon juice, chickpeas, tagine, paprika, parsley and mint.
- Mix until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy !