A vegan apple cake is a cake made of whole flour, soy or almond milk, cane sugar, baking powder and apples.
Easy and quick to prepare, healthy and natural, without oil, eggs or dairy products, this tasty cake is ideal for breakfast or daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 cups (200 g) wholemeal flour|
|6 fl oz (180 ml) soy or almond milk|
|4 tbsp (60 g) cane sugar|
|1/2 tablespoon baking powder|
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and milk.
- While stirring, gradually add the flour and baking powder until you obtain a homogeneous consistency.
- Wash, peel and cut into very thin slices.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F / 180° C.
- Pour the mixture into a 11 inch pan lined (24 cm) with parchment paper.
- Spread the apple slices on top.
- Bake during 30 min.
- Go out and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!