A cheesecake is a sweet dessert composed of a mixture of cream cheese, mascarpone, eggs, sugar and flavors of vanilla or lemon, on a crust of crumbled cookies.
The following recipe is an Halloween pumpkin cheesecake.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 25 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 h 40 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|2 cups Digestive crumbed cookies|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1 cup California Cheese|
|3 eggs, at room temperature|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|3 tablespoons milk|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 cup mascarpone, at room temperature|
- Chop the cookies in a blender until you get a sandy consistency and put in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Once it becomes liquid, add the butter to the cookies and mix until completely incorporated.
- Place a cake pan of 10 inch pan lined with parchment paper and pour the mixture of butter and biscuits.
- Refrigerate for about 30 min.
- Cook the cleaned pumpkin and cut into pieces in a saucepan with half a glass of water for about 20 minutes so that it softens.
- Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the milk and mix until you obtain a puree.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar with the eggs.
- Add the mascarpone and cheese spread. Mix.
- Then add the pumpkin and the flour sifted beforehand.
- Mix until obtaining a homogeneous preparation without lumps.
- Pour the cream on the base of the biscuit.
- Preheat to 320°F.
- Bake for about 45 min.
- Leave to cool completely and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Decorate with dark chocolate and icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!