A 10 minute chocolate pie is a tart made of a shortcrust pastry base and a filling of dark chocolate, butter, flour, sugar, eggs; sprinkled with cocoa powder.
Easy to prepare, tender and delicious, it can be enjoyed during the daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 15 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 20 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|1 shortcrust pastry roll|
|2/3 cup (125 g) dark chocolate (70% cocoa)|
|1/2 cup (120 g) butter|
|1/2 cup (60 g) flour|
|1 cup (200 g) sugar|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 340°F/170 ° C.
- Line a 10-11 inches pie pan with parchment paper.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the mold.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Add the butter and stir with a spatula.
- In a bowl, quickly beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the sifted flour.
- Gently fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture using slow up and down movements with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Bake for about 20 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle the surface with cocoa powder.
- Serve and enjoy !