A lemon mascarpone mousse is a dessert made with mascarpone, whipped cream, sugar, lemon and salt.
Quick and easy to prepare, this creamy and melting dessert with a fresh flavor can be enjoyed as a snack during the day or at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 10 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 10 mins|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1 cup (225 g) mascarpone|
|0.85 cup (200 ml) whipped cream|
|1/2 cup (100 g) sugar|
|3.3 oz (100 ml) lemon juice|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a large bowl, pour the mascarpone and mix with the sugar with a spoon.
- Add salt, lemon zest and strained juice. Stir again.
- Whip the cold cream from the refrigerator with an electric mixer.
- Incorporate little by little and delicately to the previous mixture without dismantling it.
- Pour the mousse into glasses and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve the lemon mousse and decorate with lemon zest.