Two-ingredient pancakes are thick pancakes made with eggs and bananas.
Quick and easy to prepare, without flour, milk or butter, soft and tasty, they can be eaten at breakfast or during other daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 10 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 15 mins|
|Total time : 25 mins|
|Yield : 4 servings|
|2 ripe bananas|
|2 eggs + 2 egg whites|
- Peel bananas and cut into small pieces. Mash well with a fork.
- Beat two eggs and two egg whites in a large bowl.
- Add banana pulp to eggs and blend with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low heat.
- Pour in half a ladleful of pancake mixture.
- As soon as a crust forms, turn over with a spatula and repeat the operation until the batter is used up.
- Arrange the pancakes on top of each other.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or pour maple syrup or honey.
- Serve and enjoy!