A 8 Tablespoon Yogurt Cake is a cake made with 8 tablespoons of flour, sugar, yogurt, milk, eggs and baking powder, flavored with lemon and vanilla; which takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and fragrant, it can be eaten at breakfast or during other daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 10 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 40 mins|
|Total time : 50 mins|
|Yield : 6/8 servings|
|8 tablespoons flour|
|8 tablespoons sugar|
|8 tablespoons plain yogurt|
|8 tablespoons milk|
|1/2 tablespoon baking powder|
|1 lemon (grated zest)|
|vanilla extract or 1 vanilla pod|
- In a bowl, sift flour and mix with sugar.
- Form a fountain in the center and add the eggs, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Start kneading the mixture and add the yogurt and milk.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes and finally add the baking powder.
- Butter a bavarian mould and sprinkle with sugar.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360°F.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test, which should come out dry in the center of the cake if it is cooked.
- Remove and let cool.
- Turn out, serve and enjoy!