A 5 Minute Milk Chocolate Cake is a cake made with milk chocolate, eggs, sugar, butter, flour, milk, salt and yeast, that can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and smooth, this cake can be eaten during daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 5 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 mins|
|Total time : 50 mins|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1.5 cups (250 g) milk chocolate (plus about 1/3 cup -50 g- of decoration)|
|3 eggs, at room temperature|
|2/3 cup (125 g) sugar|
|1/2 cup (120 g) butter|
|2 cups (250 g) flour|
|3/4 cup (180 ml) milk|
|1 pinch of salt|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate with butter over very low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar whisk for about 5 minutes until the mixture triples in volume and becomes fluffy.
- Mix at low speed, add milk, flour sifted with baking powder, a pinch of salt and melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a 23 to 24 cm chimney mould.
- Add many small pieces of chocolate (about 50 g) on top.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180°C.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test, which should come out dry in the center of the cake if it is cooked.
- Take out and let cool.
- Unmould and serve decorated with chocolate pieces and a pinch of powdered sugar.