A coffee flan is a dessert made with milk, sugar, eggs, gelatine, soluble coffee, cocoa powder and coffee liqueur.
Easy and quick to make, delicate and fragrant, it can be enjoyed as a snack during the day.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 10 mins|
|Rest time : 4 hours|
|Cook time : 5 min|
|Total time : 15 mins + 4 hours (refrigerator)|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|12 ounces milk|
|4 tablespoons powdered sugar|
|2 egg yolks|
|1 teaspoon gelatin powder|
|1.5 tablespoons soluble coffee|
|1 teaspoon cocoa powder|
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, heat and remove from the pan when it begins to simmer.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar using an electric whisk.
- Add the sifted soluble coffee and cocoa.
- Mix everything together and pour in the boiling milk while stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and heat over low heat.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and remove from the heat as soon as the mixture is thick enough.
- Add gelatin powder and mix well.
- Pour the coffee liqueur into individual molds and fill with the preparation.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- Before serving, turn the coffee flans over in small plates.
- Enjoy !